Original Guide, Part 7. Click Any Drawing To Enlarge.

A preliminary look at the Flipbook Manual

I would like to publish some sort of manual, but it would need to be edited by someone else because I don't know when I'm not making sense.  That's what editors are for.  In the meantime, I can only post as much as I write, and hope that some of it catches your attention and enlightens you to something you previously did not understand about animation, making you potentially slightly better at it. 
There's more writings here over at Concepts, and they're a bit easier to understand because there's more commentary.  Check out some of the writings below.  These were some of my first impressions of explaining how to make flipbooks.  As you can see, it's been a long process.  Hopefully some of the material on this site will show you a thing or two about making your own.  It'll certainly show you how I made mine.















No comments:

Post a Comment